Friday 10 July 2015

Do listen to wisdom on grief - it can help you!



Tonite I want to write so much.
I feel inspired after reading ‘Breaking Through Loss’.
I was reminded of why I wrote my book, of the absolute confidence and knowledge that I AM able to bring guidance and relief to anyone suffering grief.
I am not here to tell you to buy the book, I am not in it to win it!
I AM here to listen and to help YOU –
Please connect and talk to me.
Ah! Just got it …. Mirror mirror!
 I myself am so guilty of NOT connecting and talking about what is going on in my thoughts. …yet I am wanting you to do the very thing I am not doing ….derrrr!
Actually – that’s not quite true….I am revealing myself through google plus and facebook and my book, I’m just not sure that my family, friends, work colleagues etc see my posts, so it IS a kind of ‘secret garden’
Then again …… I do try to tell my family and friends as to what is going on, they either do not listen or they switch off from me.
You know…I don’t believe that I am so ‘abnormal’ …I actually think this is normal behaviour!
And……there is nothing wrong in figuring it all out.
Are we saying that we have been taught to act in this way ?
For myself personally I cannot ignore a person’s feelings.
I want to listen, I want to respond in the way that suits them best. I CARE.
........ it is definitely time for change!



No comments:

Post a Comment