Monday 29 June 2015

Photo shopped Grief




Just reflecting on some of my posts and they do seem to be ‘all over the place’
No neat bullet points with a set progression
Nobody ever responds…I wonder why that really is ? Of course those who don’t understand will say something ‘stupid’ and those who do , well…maybe they are too frightened to admit to their feelings? Posting on google is TOO open and when you are in that bottomless pit, it is too scary to talk about it.
It is, or can be a kind of denial, that you are hurting.
Let’s face it grievers( hope you don’t mind me calling you that)……….but most people do not understand, and they will often say the most stupid things to you!
Please please can you share with me some of the craziest things people have said to you?!
For me it was, “I suppose you get everything you want now”
Erm, how do you respond to that? Well actually I wanted my loved ones to live!! You bonehead!
Here’s one that might make you laugh a little. I wasn’t married for long, the dream love of my life, turned out to be a crazy control freak who threatened me to the point I left for my safety.
Do you know ? ……This equates to a traumatic loss, yet the most sympathy I ever got was, ‘you should have left him sooner, you’ll be alright now’
That ! is like saying to a widow, pity he hadn’t died sooner, you would be over grief by now!
Family were the worst! …………..I got ‘What are you crying for ?’………….Der!
I didn’t know the Universal Laws from Dr Demartini back then, I know them now and oh boy…it can make such a big difference in your life. Actually it is more than a big difference it is a quantum difference.
http://amzn.to/1p8i2Pe
You can’t Photoshop grief, you can’t make it fit straight lines or just be circles. Greif is a flow of emotion that has to be experienced for what it is!

If my post fluctuate…I’m pretty sure that your loss, has been experiencing similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment