Monday 18 March 2013

Whilst loss is never forgotten................

........It is possible to live life to the full when suffering from a loss ?


For those experiencing loss and grief as a fresh set of emotions it truly hard to imagine that you could live life fully without feeling the pain and despair that can surround grief.

My own experience was like a sledgehammer hitting my brain with a force, and the pain screamed through the whole of my being..never did I believe like I do now that it is possible to overcome it.

I would have called you cruel, inconsiderate,even 'evil' if you tried to tell me such a thing! How dare you invade my privacy , my sadness, my loss and give your opinion!!

Mmmmm.so what makes me believe that I can talk to you now and even claim that I can help you?

Well I have just come home from spending a weekend as a Facilitator at a Breakthrough Experience by Dr J F Demartini in Brisbane and 150 people witnessed him dissolve the grief of a Grandmother whose daughter had lost her baby.

It is so true that grief can dissappear once the perceptions of the human mind are brought into full awareness.... and the book Breaking Through Loss explains it.

I was fortunate to be asked to speak about the book from the stage - a heartfelt moment in my life as my dreams of helping others on a bigger scale comes nearer to the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment