Saturday 2 March 2013

Happy Birthday to my post!

I have to thank my friend Mark Carrington for the suggestion that I begin blogging.I reckon as a Management Consultant and CEO he has awesome knowledge and experience. He wrote book called : The Banking Revolution- Salvation or Slaughter 1997, so he must know what he is talking about. Here I give one of my cheeky winks.

My personal mission on Earth is to help people through their emotional suffering and bring them to the understanding that there are ways and methods to quickly get folk back on track and living an enjoyable and fulfilling life.

I have chosen somewhat subconsciously for most of my life, to repeat cycles of loss and grief, it is only recently well 3 years ago, that I actually awakened to my true mission in life.

This blog is my first on the topic of loss and grief, its not going to be a traditional blog, its not about giving buckets of sympathy to others through loss.
Its more about educating people on what grief is and what gives rise to the emotions so that they can move through it quicker.

Enjoy the journey with me ....I'm looking forward to our chats and hearing what you have to say, and learning all about you so please I love interaction...do post!

Happy Day to you


Lynn




No comments:

Post a Comment