Tuesday 28 April 2015

Loss & Grief- So did you get something out of it ?

Last weekend whilst others sent time with family and friends relaxing I spent my weekend at the London Breakthrough Experience with Dr J F Demartini, working long days 7.30 am until 2.00am and then 9.00am until 9.00pm. 

At the end of it someone asked me the question 'So did you get something out of it ?'

I couldn't comprehend the question at first, it seemed a crazy question! Of course I got something out of it and I continue daily to get something out of it......................

Yes loss can be the most difficult experience that one has to face, I have not forgotten how I felt on being told that my twin sisters had passed at the tender age of nine, I recall the numerous losses I have since repeated in an attempt to awaken my soul to the reality that 'One does get something out of it '

How can this be so ? I can understand the anger and outrage from those who do not know the truth about loss and grief, however the truth is this :

Nothing is ever missing. Grief is created by loving only one side of a person and not loving ALL of them. How can you love a person if you are only prepared to think of all the 'good' things and not balance that out by also accepting all the 'bad' things too.

Our human minds are clever at ignoring the truth, preferring to rest in falsehood that has been created for the masses.

Fortunately I found that the Breakthrough Experience allowed me to wake up to the truth of loss  and since then the answer is that I gained as much from the loss of my twin sisters as I lost.

There is a beauty to it …….I have learnt to how to navigate my emotions so that I don't stay in the down for long.
 I can now use what I have learnt to ensure that no-one fills my mind with negative thoughts. I was able to put the teachings into practice and when the time came  I was able to see the loss of my gorgeous dog through a different perspective and not suffer from grief.

I wrote a book about the Breakthrough Experience - I wanted to share with those suffering that when they look for hope , they can find Lynn Hope Thomas, and I will show them that Hope will be a thing of the past.

Hope is not a requirement anymore. I don't NEED hope any more. I have CERTAINTY, I KNOW that key to overcoming loss and grief and I share my experience in the book.

The book is written to assist in what may seem impossible, if you can see what holding onto grief did to me, you will have NO DOUBT of what I am saying. I am so grateful to my sisters.

So YES is the answer to the gentleman  - I DID get something out of it, I got my life and I LOVE my life!

If you want , need, are desperate to find a way through loss and grief then read the following : -


#Grief #Loss #Breakingthroughloss #

No comments:

Post a Comment