Sunday 5 June 2016

Traumatic Loss - is it inherited ?



I love the journey of discovery that has stemmed from the loss of my twin sisters. Each year pieces of the puzzle are opened up and I learn more. Having written my personal story called Breaking Through Loss, I found a wonderful method that can heal loss and prevent the repeats that can happen if loss is buried and not brought into the light.

Now after reading this article below, I am in no doubt that we can inherit buried emotion from our grandparents and great grandparents, as well as pass on further trauma to future generations.

Unresolved trauma passes through the genes.So your offspring can expect to be presented with similar trauma in an attempt to learn how to break the pattern and shine light on the situation.

Breaking Though Loss shows you how to prevent repeated losses in the most effective and efficient way.

If you have had family who have died, for example in wars, through cancers and illnesses, chances are there are repeating events happening in your life too.

You can peruse my story on Amazon at http://amzn.to/1p8i2Pe

I also recommend reading this article in which it explains how Rachel Yehuda, professor of psychiatry and neuroscience at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York has discovered that people with Post Traumatic Stress,have lower cortisol levels in their blood and this is passed onto offspring, thereby proving that trauma is inherited if untreated.

https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/an-excerpt-from-it-didnt-start-with-you-how-inherited-family-trauma-shapes-who-we-are-and-how-to-end-the-cycle-viking-april-2016-by-mark-wolynn/


If you have any questions I am a trained Demartini Method consultant and an expert in loss and grief and any form of change. I would love to answer your questions.

#Grief #Loss #Epigenetics #unresolved grief #stoprepeatingloss #breakingsthrough loss #lynnhopethomas

No comments:

Post a Comment