Wednesday 15 June 2016

Elizabeth Kubler Ross - No grief guru at all!

What five stage grief process!


Heres is my 5 point insight into Elizabeth Kubler Ross's work :


  1. EKR studied the dying and not those bereaved
  2. Her points of view lacked the new methods open to us
  3. EKR was a pioneer for understanding loss of your own life
  4. Personal Grief arises through loss of your own infatuations
  5. EKR was a pioneer for linking loss of self and grief of others together
For all the above and Elizabeth Kubler Ross  I am grateful and blessed. Here is an excerpt from my book 'Breaking Through Loss'Page 64  : 

'My Mother bless her, gave me a book on the stages of grief and this at least helped me to feel that I was a normal person and that these strong emotions and feelings were okay. At last, someone recognized and could explain with some accuracy what I was experiencing. The book was written by Elizabeth Kubler-Ross.'

God Bless you!

Lynn


#Grief #Loss #ElizabethKublerRoss #Lynnhopethomas #Breakingthroughloss #Celebrityloss 


No comments:

Post a Comment