Friday 26 February 2016

Heading Home


That picture is so special to me. That dog is so special to me. That morning, that sunlight that moon are special to me.The path is so special to me. To think that the farmer laid that  - it's actually made of concrete slabs. Its for the farm animals - it makes it easier for them to walk, it stops the ground from getting really muddy and soggy. We have had so many flooded areas , the ground is very sodden, and this field with its road is perfect for walking the dog - lol! I love this farmer! I love this dog, I love my village...and I love the morning prayers, very grateful for the time I have to do this. Check out your own areas of special, what are they ? Think about them, what things do you love dearly ? What things in life are you grateful for ?











No comments:

Post a Comment